Liquid Stuff Cleanser Review
Beginner Grow Guide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on a link on this site that takes you to Amazon, I will earn a small commission and help keep the lights on at no extra cost to you 🙂
Today, it is not uncommon for companies and businesses to require potential employees to take a drug and alcohol test. In addition, many employers require their workers to take a random test several times a year.
Having to take a drug test for work raises my questions for cannabis users such as
Simply put, everyone’s body reacts differently. There are also many other variables that can affect THC levels in the body.
However, many experts agree that it can take up to 90 days for THC to complexly be out of the system, even for regular users. For heavy users, it may take more than 90 days before there is no trace of marijuana in the blood system or in urine.
For some cannabis users, testing can add a lot anxiety in regards to the security of their job. As well, going through testing for a new job can be quite stressful. However, many people are using detox methods to clear the system of THC and to help ease the anxiety of testing.
Detox drinks are basically designed to remove toxins and other elements from the body such as THC. In addition, they are often used before a drug test to help flush the body of nicotine, THC, and other substances.
For the most part, the majority of detox drinks are made of medicinal herbs, natural diuretics, natural laxatives, and high amounts of vitamins. Detox drinks specifically made for removing THC from the body are typically fast acting.
In fact, the best products on the market can get rid of THC from the system quite fast. An excellent example is Liquid Stuff. It is an amazing detox drink that can flush THC from the system within 60 minutes.
What is more, Liquid Stuff is a safe solution to help you pass a drug test. When it comes to detox drinks and their effectiveness, some work better than others.
Additionally, each body reacts differently to certain ingredients and medicinal herbs. As well, there are numerous factors that can influence the speed at which your body will remove the THC in your system.
When to Use/What They do for You
Detox drinks are great to use if you are a light user or smoker. They are typically used when a person has to take a drug test for work and need to quickly get rid of the THC in their body.
However, don’t let the name confuse you, detox drinks don’t actually detox the system. But they do work in flushing toxins out of your bladder so that your urine is “clean” for a couple of hours.
In other words, detox drinks need to be consumed shortly before taking a drug test, especially if you have heavy toxin exposure or more than average consumption.
Factors that can Affect How Long Weed Stays in Your Body
Quickly getting rid of the THC in your bladder can sometimes be a challenge. In fact, there are numerous factors that can affect how long cannabis stays in your body.
- Frequency of Cannabis Consumption – Cannabis will take a lot longer to leave your system it you use it often.
- Cannabis Consumption – Frankly, the more marijuana you consume, the longer it will take to cleanse your body’s tissues of THC.
- Metabolism – The speed of your metabolism varies with every individual based on sex, age, generics, type of work you do, and level of physical fitness.
- How Often You Exercise – Basically, the more you exercise, the faster your metabolism. When you have a fast metabolism the THC leaves your system at a faster rate.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) –Body mass index varies from one person to another. In fact, it depends on a wide variety of multifaceted biological and biochemical factors.
- The Cannabis Strain Consumed – Generally, the stronger the strain or bud, the more THC it contains. In result, the more THC you consume, the longer it takes to leave your body.
- The Testing – The extent and parameters of the test play a big factor in the result. Generally, the more extensive the test, the more likely that THC will be detected. Testing may involve urine test, saliva tests, hair tests, and/or blood tests. Saliva tests will usually identify THC for the shortest length of time. Generally it detects THC about 24 hours (sometimes less). Hair tests display THC the longest at 90 days or more.
Note: There is never a guarantee that a detox drink will work efficiently. A cannabis user always takes a chance with THC being detected in a test, especially if they are a frequent user and/or have strong bud.
However, the Stuff Detox is one of the most effective detox drinks on the market for quickly flushing THC from the bladder.
The Stuff Detox Review
One of the most popular detox drinks on the market is The Stuff Detox. Not only is it renowned for its effectiveness, but it is known for its great taste.
The Stuff Detox is a safe and affordable solution that quickly cleanses your system of toxins. The Stuff Detox contains a multitude of medicinal herbs that support flushing the bladder such as burdock root, Uva Ursi , Hawthorne berry, dandelion root, mullein, milk thistle, and devils claw.
The incredible detox drink also contains deionized filtered water, fruit pectin, citric acid, Stevia as a natural sweetener, and other body cleansing ingredients.
The Stuff Detox is very beneficial for fast and efficient cleansing. Some of the key ingredients aside from the herbal medicinals include
- Natural Flavor – a healthy alternative to artificial flavor
- Citric Acid – An antioxidant that helps protect the body from damaging free radicals
- Reverse Osmosis Water – A scientific method that removes most of the impurities from water by utilizing pressure with a semipermeable membrane
- Fructose – Is comprised of a low glycemic index and offers a moderate release of insulin into the bloodstream (similar to sucrose and glucose)
- Sodium Benzoate – Supports regulation of ammonia levels in the blood by keeping it at lower levels
- Potassium Sorbate (a preservative) – A synthetic preservative that prevents ingredients from breaking down.
The Stuff Detox comes in a liquid mix form available in several delicious flavors such as Citrus Explosion, Gushing Grape, and Ferocious Fruit. Recommended consumption for extra precaution is at least 24 to 48 hours for an initial pre-cleanse.
In the meantime, avoid all toxins and consuming cannabis. The Stuff Detox also needs to be taken the day of your testing.
For optimum results, make sure that you follow the instructions on the bottle.
- Affordable price
- Effective for removing THC from the body
- No activator needed, simply open and drink
- Works within 60 minutes and can last up to an hour
- Never a guarantee that it will work, there are to many variables
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For the most part, the best way to pass a drug and alcohol test is by abstinence prior to the test. However, The Stuff Detox drinks provide a last minute alternative for people who need a quick solution.
What is more, it is a cost effective detox drink that is simple to use and easy on the pocketbook.